JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't think a turtle named paulie would ever say it wanted a cracker :p

G_SKIPPY

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well, if I had a baby turtle hatch today, it could possibly live till about 2500 AC   :)

JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D
But birds will rule the world by then.
P.S. baby turtles = adorable.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Did anyone watch the lion video yet and cry?  Come on, cry with me.  It's so beautiful. 

Could you wrestle and snuggle with a turtle or bird like that?  I think not.

To each his/her own...

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like sloths. But dog is favorite http://youtu.be/UFR_To7-F-0
MUST WATCH

bmbrocks321

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well guess from my skin but i also love panda's and here is an interesting thought about them.

If everyone were a panda would there be any discrimination? 

My points: 

1. They are white 
2. They are black 
3. They are Asian 
4. They are fat 
5. They are vegetarian 

See my point! :D

Phoenix761218

Posted: About 1 month ago
Mine Is Kinda in My Name But its Not Real =(

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Gotta love doggys <3


Phoenix761218

Posted: About 1 month ago
:P

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Epicblocks6, that sloth video was hilarious!!  +1

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
I watched the video.....

Shizuko105

Posted: About 1 month ago
My favorite animal...

Cats. And Dogs. And... of course Turtles <3

CocoaLatteSauce

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sheeps, goats, and koalas are cool 

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Tarantula....

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lolz glad u liked it :P

Login You must login in order to post replies.