Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
Nah, it's not worth it. I don't deserve to join. Bye.

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
I am out as a sub. You guys are rude.

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
No ur not fight i invited u ACCEPT IT.
Ok Zach.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Fight go to account and then notifications.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
I like you guys, you have a great team, nice people, and even though I'm not on the team, I'd like to see you win. ;)

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
U can still join as a sub.

FightToFight

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok I am in.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Can I be a sub or not really?

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
We wont have any if Zach accepts.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Okay.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
I don't accept, 'cause I don't deserve.

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
Come on plz rejoin

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
Nvm

hereami321

Posted: 2 months ago
What is the order of the subs? by KDR?

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
It's not by kd  it was random

Login You must login in order to post replies.