dahbeast999

Posted: 2 months ago
ur team is shit so don't be calling me out earn a better kd.

dazwaz86

Posted: 2 months ago
dahbeast do u even have a team and if u do have fun crying to mamma when we smash your ass. also stop trying to act so tough on forums because your only a little 11 yr old prick

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
dahbeast i have seen u on every single tourney team post and u say o look at my kd. o im so beast look at my kd . ya well its annoying and u also say that all the teams suck u have said it to mine and multiple others. All i have to say is get a life.

FCBarcelona7

Posted: 2 months ago
Jared I need a invite.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Dahbeast you never posted on my team's forum topic you would have prob gotten in but I have a full team 

jared136

Posted: 2 months ago
I sent u one FC.

FCBarcelona7

Posted: 2 months ago
Where do I get it?


FCBarcelona7

Posted: 2 months ago
Jared I have the best KD on the team and im the last sub.....
Thats not right.

belmatt

Posted: 2 months ago
hi

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
FC too bad

Cobalt838

Posted: 2 months ago
FCB you have the best PvP K/d wgich is different, I won he prize for the K/d

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
dahbeast spawn kills and he was even kicked or banned from it I forgot which one. That's why you have a high KD

Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
ooooooooo

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
I'm leaving to join Fairy Tail, bye guys.

dazwaz86

Posted: 2 months ago
ok we should move up fc since hes got such  good kd

Login You must login in order to post replies.