dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
you do know the aim of nebula right

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
you dont always have to kill

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey y did you come here to put us down get a life I have a solid team and I couldn't be happier with them

dahbeast999

Posted: 3 months ago

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
your hacking client seems to work really well can i get the link to it

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Dude ur sad u have tons of infractions for all I know u hacked to do that. So back off. Ur 12 im 14 dont call me kid hacker.  And don't use hax in the tournament dazwaz

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Did you send me an invite? If you did, how do I accept it?

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Oh, and I slightly agree with daz, it's not just about killling. We need to take down the monuments.

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
that is true i agree with daz 2 also u go to servers click nebula then click the words Battle for Victory. then scroll down till u find The Derp Squad. we r near the botom. Click on the team. at the top of the screen it should say u have been invited click accept and ur on the team

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Minecraft Zach when r u gonna accept it???

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
hey jared you should invite some more people cauz some people wana join a nebula team also our team isnt full yet


Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
I ACCEPTED! ;)

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
I'm wondering:
  1. What time of the day is the tourney?
  2. How will we know when we're up?
  3. Will everyone be in the same lobby?
  4. Will Nebula be closed so just the tourney players can get on?

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Daz i have asked a dude to fill in that last spot he is really good subs will be asked for shortly

Zach
1 August 16th 8:00 Pm MT(Mountain time)
2 They will mosy likly post the scheduale
3 On the team yes
4 I think so

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks.

Login You must login in order to post replies.