dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
skype or not?

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
No skype. I think. And what time is it going to be. 4, or 5????

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: 3 months ago
What time is it for you right now?

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
right now its 11:22 AM

Zach I am 75% sure its 4

Daz it does not look like we will be using skype.

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: 3 months ago
Correct. It will be at 4pm your time if its 11:35 now

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Right now, it is 2:00 pm EXACTLY.

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Zach u r on est its at 4 pm. P.S Now its 3:48 PM

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
I also think defence needs a leader. So defence u can vote for who will be leader of defence.
DONT vote for yourself. :P

Players on Defence
Minecraft_Zach      Cobalt838
Gurder11
lukespc11

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
How can we vote if we never have seen each other defending? ;)

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
You could check the stats and read over the forum thread to get a feel for ther personality.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
I vote for gurder11 he has best k/dpvp after me

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Minecraft_Zach even though I'm on a different team P.S I live in the eastern time zone in America can someone tell the time of when the tournament starts PLEASE!!

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
4pm

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't do killing much, I die A LOT, but that's because I build (usefull) defensive structures for the team. ;) Gonna go play Nebula right now. :D

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Who do u vote for though

Login You must login in order to post replies.