Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Look at my SKIN

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
YAY you changed you skin TY :D

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol I love the color coordination! I can imagine the other team saying "Oh balls their uniforms are matching!" XDDD

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D Are you going to join :/

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
I hope so... -.- I haven't gotten an invite so idk but Id be really good on either offense or defense and it seems that defense is a little short-staffed atm

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ask MinecraftBoyz99 

@MinecraftBoyz99 COME HERE AND READ THIS :D

EDIT: R u a Girl :/

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
Oh yeah and I forgot to put that I don't swear profusely and Ive played well over 30 games and I NEVER teamkill and despise teamkillers... :L

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
-_- He will say somthing when he is on

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can i be co-owner 

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
im in the team! Accepted

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
oy dude I'm co owner...

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sure Ray  I mean about the skins

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'll invite you UltraBubbles I like the name =D

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Invited UltraBubbles

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Btw Ultra Do you want offence or defence

Login You must login in order to post replies.