EmeraldSword85

Posted: About 1 month ago
I would also like to be a Defence player

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hey 

copper354

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can I join? I want to be offense tho.. can i be both? Plz invite me!

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes Probable Because CLICK ME  

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
Meh Purple's fine but I need variety....I say A Dark Teal or Turquoise Color

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok ill try :D 
ohh....... and do you know if theres 2 spots left ?

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
I can play defense or offence I am better at offence but I don't care what I do I just like to help and I have more than 30 kills and I've played much over 30 games

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ill play anywhere I've had more than 30 kills and more than 30 games played I am a good sniper and I can do melee too. I am pretty much good all around

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am a good sniper and fairly good at melee don't have Skype but I work alone just fine

buettnerboys

Posted: About 1 month ago
can i join??? thanks if so



Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok Maby guys wait till MinecraftBoyz99 is on and or diamondman989

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok thx and sry about the 3 post I was on the first page and didn't see them

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
NP

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bubbles do you like BLUE

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wow! lol 7 people and 1 spot

Login You must login in order to post replies.