UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yay thx for letting me be in your team! Sry I couldnt reply earlier my computer wasnt displaying the forum posts

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
PS Ray Ill wear a skin if A) Everyone else will and B) Is you make one for me in Teal :)

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
And MinecraftBoyz99 defense is totally fine sry for not replying sooner

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sure we can do that!

Just wait for the skin to come.

AfroDog7117

Posted: About 1 month ago
Backup >:( then fine i guess i wont join

AfroDog7117

Posted: About 1 month ago
fine -__-

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
What time is it going to start on August 7? I might no be available until 3 pm west coast time but Im fine for anything after that

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I think you should go to Ask The Staff and ask that.

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hay Im actually totally free August 17 so Im fine sry to bother people

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
AfroDog there are spots open!

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ab0veAverage accept or be kicked

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can we TEAM SKYPE chat PLZ

UltraBubbles618

Posted: About 1 month ago
You guys can but I dont have skype yet ;_; Working on getting a webcam

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bubbles don't you like the purple one and if not what other color because they all match but different colors 

EmeraldSword85

Posted: About 1 month ago
hello MinecraftBoyz99, i was recently looking in Nebula games to ask anyone who has a group i can join. I saw that one of your Offences was in the same game as me and he said he was in a group i could possibly join and i was looking for one. I asked him who owned the group he said he was in and he told me hes in your group. So i was wondering if i could join. I am a really good PvPer when it comes to defending and good at Sniping with a Bow. My best is 25 kills and 2 deaths. My first kill streak was 15, then 5 then 5 again. Please reply back and let me know if i can join your group. Thanks :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.