OK can you just change it to the blue one :D
Why can you make one it says
here Here it is
Person 2
Download
Bump >.< So why can you make one :D
Stoneman all of our offence is filled up can you be defence please?
Stoneman991 and Ab0veAverage Accept your invites in your notifications Please!!!!
Ray miners need cool shoes won't work I'll make my own
Hey MinerCraftBoyz U were gonna join my team and i was really bummed out u made ur own so can i join this one?
As you Know Im a pvp master ;) (defence)
I'm A very good swordsman and a skilled builder so theres 3 positives in me
1. im good with swords
2.im loyal
3. I can make a good base!
AfroDog7117 there are no more spaces available. You will have to be a back up player
Sign Up for backup here!
Login You must login in order to post replies.