MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Be Nice guys!

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ultra is it ok if ur defence?

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
how do i upload the team skin to my minecraft?

Voltdrive

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok sorry MinecraftBoyz but I'm going to leave for 2 reasons
1. I don't want to change my skin
2. Even though your my friend, i want to go far in this tourney, and this team doesn'tseem likely to do that. 
:(
EDIT: Could you please kick me it won't let me leave.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
=(

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I can't kick u it won't let me

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
MinecraftBoyz99 the glitch of invite/kick is fixed you can kick anybody you like, just saying :P

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Volt I belive  we can do this and I'll tell them u don't need to change your skin Ok?

Ab0veAverage

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am not sure if you guys are still accepting but I would love to be an offensive player =D

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
MinecraftBoyz99 do I need to put the team skin as co owner? I dont mind!




Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Diamondman989 Ill get you a different one because you are co-owner :D

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
MinecraftBoyz99 I fixed you skin the back was all funny :D
Here it is
DOWNLOAD
         ^
Tell me if it works :/

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thank you for telling me. I am awaiting the skin

Thanks

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can you pick / make one but it has to look like MinecraftBoyz99 and mine ok :D

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Uhhh. Im not good at that :/

Login You must login in order to post replies.