ur team is shit so don't be calling me out earn a better kd.
dahbeast do u even have a team and if u do have fun crying to mamma when we smash your ass. also stop trying to act so tough on forums because your only a little 11 yr old prick
dahbeast i have seen u on every single tourney team post and u say o look at my kd. o im so beast look at my kd . ya well its annoying and u also say that all the teams suck u have said it to mine and multiple others. All i have to say is get a life.
Dahbeast you never posted on my team's forum topic you would have prob gotten in but I have a full team
Jared I have the best KD on the team and im the last sub.....
Thats not right.
FCB you have the best PvP K/d wgich is different, I won he prize for the K/d
dahbeast spawn kills and he was even kicked or banned from it I forgot which one. That's why you have a high KD
I'm leaving to join Fairy Tail, bye guys.
ok we should move up fc since hes got such good kd
Login You must login in order to post replies.