Cobalt838

Posted: About 1 month ago
The people that have skype please post heir skype names to add them please

dazwaz86

Posted: About 1 month ago
im guessing not much people wana use skype since only cobalt has but his skype name


PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hey Jared, thanks for removing me. It wasn't because I didn't like your team. I just won't be able to play in this tourney. Sorry. I might next. Your friend, the PROEL1ATOR

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
His team may not be able as he cant invite anymore...

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
what...

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
>_<

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
Whats with the face

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Idk 

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Good luck in the tourney BTW

blazefox2002

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes! Good luck! And sorry blazefox about everyone giving you a hard time... Have fun! 

TBone151219

Posted: About 1 month ago
can I join?

PROEL1ATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Tbone, it's to late to join. Sorry bro

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
T bone let me try too invite u as a sub

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
Tbone it says your already on a team

Login You must login in order to post replies.