Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
ok I'll do that tomorrow, gotta leave

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
ok

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Okay I am sub got it my Skype is my minecraft username. Maybe I could be defense or a offense spy I am good at sneaking if in the need of a sneak attack I can do that. Bow and sword is my specialty though. I can do sub though thanks.

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
i wana know is the nubula tournament at 1 time or is it over a period

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Im not sure daz but ur si think its over time not all at one time.

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
ok that sound s good does eveyone else agree to use skype?

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Errr.... I'm not allowed to use skype with people I don't know IRL. I would, I trust u, be sadly, I'm not allowed. I even have headphones with a mic! :( :( :(

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Then i guess we cant use skype will we have to use /t to talk beetween each other there is no other way.

dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
yep /t will b fine btw wat day does it start

blazefox2002

Posted: 3 months ago
Can i join or is there no room left???  Im an archer and protecter, got 1200 kills in 400 deaths on a different server, I know I sound desperate but thats cos it would mean a lot ( and I wanna beat another team )

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Want to sub?

blazefox2002

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok i will be sending u an invite now Daz it starts August 16th 8:00 PM   GMT  

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
So is it 5:00 PM or 4:00 PM for me?

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
How old r u guys?

Login You must login in order to post replies.