Thank you guys so much!! This means a lot to me :)
im not sure if its 5 or 4
and im 14
By the way I won't be online for about teo mote days my grandma got a big surgery
ok thats fine i hope she is doing well
Sorry for not saying anything on the topic, (think i am the only player/sub) who has not said anything.
On the note of skype, I do have it, yet I do not have an external mic, yet I do have headphones. I think that all those with skype should use it and chat as well for those who do not have access to it.
The tourney will be starting at 16:00 (4 pm) for those in, Maine, NH, Vermont, MA, RI, CT, NY,PA, NJ, OH,MD, VA NC SC, GA, FL, WV, IN, MI, and half of TN and KY.
15:00 (3pm) for those in the Midwest , 14:00 for those in the Rockies and 13:00 for those on the west coast.
16th August - Easy for me to remember cos like its my birthday so ill be 11 on the day
Could we steal cobblebrat off of you? Plz add me on skype hayden.thai
So it's at 4. THANKS!!!! ;)
Guys, about three or four days ago I promised to tell you about why we needed to use skype, but my grandma got a surgery and was in a hospital without wi-fi so I couldn't tell you. Now that I can tell you I will. We need Skype as a basic resource to play organized. I know that you may not have a microphone ,but that's OK you can still chat or hear us talking. Besides many other teams have Skype so they would have an advantage over us. Anther problem is that the teams that have Skype are mod's admin's or map-maker's teams so they now the maps to perfection.
Skype is free, the only, and only thing it charges is video calls, but we don't need seeing each other's real faces. If everyone agrees we would communicate with voice calls (you can make a call all your life and Skype won't charge a penny) so we don't need to change from minecraft-Skype Skype-minecraft.
I'd like to know if you agree or disagree with this comment
PS: If you are worried about installing it, I can teach you, just make a topic on the off topic division and I'll answer when I can (I don't bite).
lol i agree but I would like everyoe to use skype thats on the team. If u can use or at least type in the chat box like Cobalt said then that would be nice but otherwise /t is our only other option. I agree withCobalt. also dahbeast u said we suck so go away.
Everyone, if we are going to use skype everyone needs to add everyone on contacts before the tournament,my skype name is c0balt838
Ill make one tommarow and tell lukespc11 and Gurder11
Login You must login in order to post replies.