Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
Do I tell them?

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
No Gurder is My Freind In real life and luke is my little brother

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
Ooooh sorry

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
I have a skype account and a headset with a mic, I'm just not allowed to call people I don't know IRL. :(

hereami321

Posted: 3 months ago
I completely agree with you Cobalt, my skype is hereami321.

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
Penis Squad is open

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
-_- hornet your not even trolling right

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
What the.... What is wrong with you Uptain. Thats not funny. -.-

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
CobbleBrat left the team so we have a sub position open now guys. So r we gonna use skype or not i need to know asap.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
I say yes


dazwaz86

Posted: 3 months ago
yeah sure

blazefox2002

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't have skype, I'm sorry

I'll try and get it but I don't know

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Daz is dark ok with using Skype 

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
Is there a prize for the team for winning, like Titan, elite, vip or something?

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
idk i really dont

Login You must login in order to post replies.