Guys, I don't know if I can even play. I live in eastern time, so it starts at 10:00 PM, that's when I normally go to bed. I'll have to check with my parents. ;)
It starts at 4 P.M for eastern time (8 P.M GMT)
O ok i was really confused with the time r u a hundred percent sure that that is the correct time for EST
Is it 10 or 4? My mom said I could stay up past 10, so either is good. I'll play unless of an emergency. ;)
ok bu on the east coast i heard its 4
I did the math, checked online, checked with my dad, and it is 10:00 PM. Which ACTUALLY,
works better for me than 4:00 PM. Oh, and we're called the Derp Squad. Squids are always considered derpy. PewDiePie is associated with squids. So should Pewds or a squid be our "mascot"? ;)
Thers already A team with pewdiepie in there name.:( so it would be a squid
I would like to join I am derp god :P but I am great with PVP as a team and alone.
when do we decide when we want to play
and cobblebrat u can b sub
No, not EDT, EST. I live in Ohio, USA. ;)
Here r a few thingz I want u guys to know:
If u r not happy with your postion tell me.
When u cant make it to a game plz Notifi me.
And when we r in a TDM game The Postions do not apply.
The way we will be comunicating is with /t which makes so the team can see ur message and only the team can see it.
Even if it were EST, it would be at 5:00 P.M.
Login You must login in order to post replies.