jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Fine but your missing out on a great oppertunity

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
I am a great defender, here are some of my skills:

Bow: I hit someone 8 times out of 10. I am great with long shots with bow, but when I shoot someone near me I shoot him/her one time to get him/her away and then I use the sword to finally be safe. I can use any bow they give me with every enchantment or even if it's worn out.
Sword: The sword is not my first nature but when I hit first I end up winning. I can use basically any sword except wood ones and worn up ones due to that, in contrary of the bow I hit 5 times out of 10 tries. Bows with knock-back enchantment work fine with me (even wood).
Building: My type of buildings are kind of archery houses with a huge tower on top where I also build archer slots. I build it high because in case that enemy team(s) attacks below, we can hit then while they are going up the ladder. (I build out of wood or harder to break material, never glass).
Game-play abilities: I defend most of the time because I get afraid that when I cross a bridge to get to the other team someone of my own team could break the block I'm stepping on and fall to the void and eventually die. I snipe most of the time when someone is entering my team's area. As soon as the game starts I go in search for the most common armor material (ex: At frostbite I go for the iron instead for the diamond) because when I go for the rarest I eventually get my floor broken or killed. I play it safe most of the time to be the one still there when nobody is (ex: offense dies I keep the enemy team where it is until offense comes back.
Virtues: I live most of the game-play. I build durable buildings. I'm a great archer. Most of the time one of my lives lasts for three round. I am a great archer. I defend the monuments/flag/etc. I am kind of a complete ability warrior.
Defects: I rarely attack. I don't live much with the spawn armor (I need better armor). I don't speak English well (it's not my language). I need an ax to break wood.  

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
PS: I already have a team but I'm willing to leave


jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Dude if u typed that much about yourself u must really want the jo which is y u got congrats ur on the team i will send u an invite once u leave the other team tell me when to invite u.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
ok

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
I dont speak anothe language but it looks like ur good at English.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
I can't leave it tells me that I need to find another route
http://imgur.com/3j6Nm6I

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
I said ur leader has to kick u from the team ask him/herto kick u.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
Now I left the team! NOw you can invite me

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
ok sending it now

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
I joined!!

I have a suggestion that we all use skype to communicate because many other teams use it and they'll have a communication advantage

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
wel for one i dont have skype and im not sure any one else does. Plus i dont have a mic. but if everyone else agrees with u then ill get a skype.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
It's easy, I got it today 

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
If you want I can give you instructions

Besides voice calls are free

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
also i know lukespc11( my lil brother) and Gurder11( My friend) They both dont have skype but i will notifie them if we do use skype if u can convince the rest of the team to use skype then that will be fine.

Login You must login in order to post replies.